Monday, August 22, 2011

Come What May And Love It!

I never thought it would be heart breaking to hear your lab results came back totally normal. But in fact it was heart breaking. If my blood work is all normal, what the heck is wrong with me? Maybe nothing, maybe it's just timing. Which in our lives seems to be significant. But right now I can't think of a better time. So we'll pray, have faith and see what the Doctor has to say. More than likely we'll be referred to the Infertility Specialist in Austin. Which sounds way scary and super expensive. But we do that which is necessary, right? Come what may and Love it! A saying by Elder Joseph B Wirthlin that I have sitting in a picture frame on my night stand.
 
Heavenly Father has a plan I know this, so Come what may and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.