Remember fun facts of September, #2 I decided to be more creative and #3 I cleaned the house, from my last post? Well I have some updates on those.
#2 I got right down to it! I am never creative. In fact my creativity comes from steeling other peoples creativity! Is that even possible, to steel another persons creativity? Why yes yes it is. I did it and proudly! HAHA 2 friends of mine have these super cute shadow boxes in their homes. So I thought, well why not my home too? Unlike many other "ideas" I've had I put this one to work. I took the left over wood from our armoire (our last idea/project we have yet to finish) and drew up the plans for a 28in by 36in shadow box to hang on a wall in our living room. When Ethan came home from work I had the wood marked and all lined out for him to cut. I don't wanna brag but... He was totally impressed with my measurements. Over the next few days we hammered and screwed together the boards, sanded it down, and picked out a color to paint it. I can not even begin to express my excitement in getting this home project up! A big thank you to Lauren and Summer for their cute crafts ideas.
#3 I cleaned the house. Not only did I clean the house again, but I finally emptied and put away our suitcase from our trip to Eagar. Does it take everyone this long to empty their suitcase after a vacation? Party I feel this is because, 1) I'm not in anyway ever ready to come back from vacation. Sometimes Ethan and I are totally ready to sleep in our own bed but never ready to go back to work. And emptying the suitcase is a strong reality check that we have to work to survive. And 2) we are super lazy, I hate doing this simple task. Lets face it I've been back to work for 3 weeks now. As for Ethan... I'm pretty sure he's right there with me on hating to empty it. I know this because I definitely tried to push this annoying task on him. HAHA He saw right through me and we had a stand off on who would finally get sick of it sitting on the bed room floor first. Unfortunately for me he had a test to study for and I did indeed get the job done.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.