Monday, October 3, 2011

My Darling Lover Boy

Ethan has been such a wonderful support to me and my little career. It would be crazy not to mention that I would not be who I am or where I am today because of him. He helped me study for nursing tests, forced me out of the house when overwhelmed in school work, said lets do it when I got offered a nursing position in Texas. He let me cry on his shoulder when everyone in the world was pregnant but me. He is smart and handy. Ethan can fix or re build anything. He is constantly making me laugh. There is never a dull moment when he is around. Of course this is because as he states it, "I'm the most interesting man in the world." He is my best friend, the love of my life, my other half, my eternal companion. And will make a wonderful father to our future children

Always Entertaining
Ethan when we were dating (Safford, AZ)
Ethan's 22nd Birthday (Waco,TX)
Ethan after we were married (still living in Safford, AZ)




My Handsome Cowboy

Time and Eternity


I love him with all of my heart, might, mind and strength! I am so grateful we are an Eternal Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.