This month has been a great month for new adventures!
1) I went to a Pumpkin Patch! Although I had already purchased our $3 pumpkin Moriah and I made a fun trip to Temple to meet up with Moriah's friend Janie (my new friend). On our way we became so engrossed in our conversation that we drove straight through Temple and nearly made it to George town before turning around. Sadly I must take responsibility for this small detour. I totally thought that Temple was Georgetown and that Georgetown came way before Temple! HAHAHA I was sooooo wrong. And as embarrassing as it is to admit this mistake that's what life is about right? Taking little detours to find out where you're really supposed to be. Any who we finally made it! Here are some fun pictures from my first trip to a pumpkin patch.
 |
| Moriah and Colton |
 |
| Janie and Addison | | |
|
2) I ran a 5k! Totally not my idea, but it will be next time! We thought that if we committed to running a 5k it would motivate us to get into shape. Moriah motivated me and I motivated Ethan! Sadly this motivation for Ethan and I didn't last very long. And all of a sudden it was the night before the race. I was totally honest with him and said, "I'm not going to lie, I'm not real excited about doing this." Ethan told me he would be so proud of me if I finished the race. His amazing words and the fact that my friend was counting on me propelled me forward. I set my alarm and got up bright and early on a Saturday morning! I stepped foot outside and immediately thought am I still in Texas it's freezing outside! Although I was utterly confused on where I was, it was perfect race day weather. I ran the race in just under 36 minutes and nearly beat my goal by 10 minutes. Just think what I could have done had I trained a little more. New goal ... run a 5k in under 30 minutes!
 |
| 5k Champs! Jessica and Moriah |
 |
| Does it look cold? Because it was !! |
3) Ethan and I went to our first Haunted House! It was a BLAST!!! We went with our good friends Brad and Moriah Carr. They were ole troubadors at "haunted housing." Is that even a term? HAHA I think yes! Any who we went to a place just outside of Waco, in Elm Mott. The owners of this spooky spooky place did a great job! We were jumping, screaming, running and laughing pretty much the whole time! I really hate to embarrass Ethan but after my mistaking Temple for Georgetown accident I think it's ok. Ethan had a blast! So much so he could hardly control his own limbs. He ran into 2 walls and fell twice. HAHA! In his defense it was super dark and monsters were jumping out of crazy places. He stated and still maintains the evil spirits pushed him! It could have happened to anyone. LOL
 |
| Group photo ! Can you tell Ethan wanted nothing to do with this "monster" |
 |
| And Moriah wanted nothing to do with this creepy creepy lady! How do they keep such straight faces? |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.